Sunday, May 12, 2013

They DO NOT KNOW! They CANNOT SEE! (Fresno, CA)



After I reported what the City of Fresno and their group did to my family and neighbors in order to carry out the water scam – they immediately reacted with name-calling, altered records, perjury, sexual harassment and death threats against me.  Since that time, more attempts on my life while continuing to be called a “liar.” 


The only way to cover up the evidence would be to completely repeat the scenario – major reconstruction (city and private properties) on top of the replaced water system – this time WITHOUT the clamps or cross-connections.


Mission accomplished.  Not only here but across both streets – everything I posted would have to be rectified in order to continue calling me a “liar.”  And of course so Mayor Alan Autry (aka: Bubba Skinner) would not be frowned upon for backing up perjury to deny what took place here, which resulted in more horrors, rape and hell.






Mayor Autry backed up the perjury because it involved the 60+ yr secret water scam.  In this case it also involved decades of chemicals/poison of my family and I so we remained oblivious to the preparations taking place – more so for me as I endured the additional hell in order to sever all ties prior to my final departure being planned.  Our properties were being altered; underground utilities being cross-connected to nearby properties in preparation for a massive fire. 

If I was/am a “liar” then why so much time, trouble and money into altering the evidence?  Who funded all of it this time? 


Can we set the cross-connected lines and attempted murder of me aside for a moment?  THAT IS A DIVERSION!!!!  People were MURDERED as this was taking place!

Recap:  The risk analyst was paid to repeatedly lie about the cause of sewage spills on these properties.  Including the neighbors’ properties WHEN THEY WERE NOT HOME!  She (risk analyst) repeatedly REFUSED to inform / warn these people of the extreme danger they were in.  (The chemicals kept me obedient to Mr. Swieso, who instructed me to stop all contract with them.) Upon expressing concern there would be illness and death the risk analyst responded, “Don’t worry about it.”  As the infections, amputations, deaths ensued she said, “Not my problem.”  Pleas for soil testing also refused, “Not my job!” 

By the time it was over, the properties had been robbed / torn apart / rebuilt with trash (much smaller), property lines changed, streets widened – I was kept so far gone with chemicals being administered without my knowledge – not to mention all the times Mr. Swieso and Mr. Winslow took me out of town so I would not see what was taking place, surrounded by “planted” neighbors who were rewarded to participate.  My photos scanned/altered, old documents stolen, public records altered to match the new layouts.  Poisoned, raped, catheterized during long durations as major reconstruction took place. In the end, the risk analyst told me I “imagined” all of this. Going as far as to recruit another risk analyst who together, committed perjury to call me a “liar” (as Kerry Trost smirked, “You will never prove it.”)  There are no words to describe what I have been through. 

For now, all of that needs to be set aside.  My point is that the operation is not over until each property has been “turned over.”  These participants merely made it easier – then they were eliminated, so the deeds could be altered!  The deaths that took place during all the above were PRE-MEDITATED.  Mr. Swieso zeroed in on fraudulent legal documents for Rolf’s properties while Mr. Winslow told me 1 yr in advance EXACTLY how my next-door neighbor would die. (As done with others.) They used the same risk analyst to target the neighbor on the other side, who was never seen again – I saw Mr. Swieso forge the wife’s name on an ins app, “You can’t live for the dead.”  Linked to the unsolved “Polzin” murder 4 doors west when this took place there.  Linked to deceased Don, 1 house north of that.  That is why reports were not allowed – all these deaths are linked.  And so is the evidence – which is why it was ALL altered / removed / covered up. 


The intertwining of crimes is making it too difficult for the participants to understand that OUR FAMILY MEMBERS WERE MURDERED.  Which is why the continue to lie and help cover up the evidence of what took place on these properties.  So worried they will be found out for what they did and planned for me – they refuse to see what was done to the others.  They do not appear capable of setting the dirt aside to see how they were used in carrying out more than they planned.  Or how they set their own selves up in the “rotation system.”

I was employed by Wilbert Swieso MORE THAN ONCE.  So help me God I saw this same pattern carried out time and again (without the fire portion) – sewage spills, cover-up, hospitalizations, death upon death as he smirked, “No one will ever figure it out.”  In the condition I was being kept, I was oblivious, until after it was too late.  This man forged and altered his victims insurance papers and legal documents while citing his motto, “You can’t live for the dead.”  Exactly as done with Rolf’s estate.   Coincidence?  That same attorney (who closed his office and fled after I reported him) is linked to 2 more estates of people who died across the street, behind this operation. 

CAN NO ONE SEE WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING, HOW THEY ARE CLEARING THE PATH BEHIND THE WATER SCAM?!? 

1 of 2

1 of 2
Three (3) relocated sewer manholes as well

2 of 2

2 of 2
Finished Product (Connecting Property)

New Sewer/Water Lines Down Alley

New Sewer/Water Lines Down Alley
Olive Ave. widened as well - no notice

Side of Garage

Side of Garage
Found 6"-8" Deep

Beneath House

Beneath House
Beneath House / New walls

Lines Switched With Corroded Trash

Lines Switched With Corroded Trash
Found under a new wooden floor in tool shed

Twitter Updates

    About Me

    Search Fraud in Fresno